I received this Toraysee Lens Cloth via Tomoson for review purposes.I want to say that I love this lens cloth more then any other lens cloth I tried before!!This Toraysee Lens cloth is a real high quality lens cloth and its inexpensive & affordable with is a huge plus. It doesn’t leave lint because this lens cloth is 100% lint. This lens cloth is a microfiber lens cloth & it does a amazing job of removing dirt, dust, oils and anything that gets on your lens can be removed this is microfiber Toraysee lens cloth in just a swipe or two of the cloth over the lens. This cloth is made thin so it can get in to all the tight spaces you need cleaned. Its also washable so you can wash it and it says nice and clean for your next use.
- Get the only lens cloth that’s produced with as much care and expertise as the lenses you will be cleaning.
- Scientifically designed to safely and completely clean today’s coated and uncoated optical surfaces. Manufactured in a modern Japanese facility under strict ISO standards by the company that invented microfiber.
- Created ultra-thin for getting into tight places yet safely removes 4 times more oily films and fingerprints than cloths 10 times thicker.
- Virtually indestructible, completely washable, and 100% lint free!
- Keep a separate one for your eyewear and expensive optics, a second for messy hand held displays. Whatever you’re looking through, our cloths make it clearer!
Color: Spotted Design
These incredible little cloths found their way to us in an unusual way. In early 2013, we had a customer, Steve, who was looking for a high quality lens cloth. He needed something that wouldn’t lint at all, would easily remove sebum (skin oil), as well as dust and other foreign matter, and would do all of this without chemical cleaners. Steve had tried everything, Zeiss cloths, lens tissue, LensPEN, not to mention virtually all of the private labeled microfiber cloths that camera lens companies and eye glass companies sell. Quite frankly, we didn’t have anything that would perform any better for this application.
As we were sending samples back and forth, we got to know Steve better. He is semi-retired after spending his career in the optics industry. He is also an avid, and quite talented, photographer who was tired of not being able to get his mind bogglingly expensive lenses clean. There was an opportunity here.
After an exhaustive search we found exactly what we were looking for. We had found a line of microfiber cloths that worked even better than we had hoped. These cloths remove all sebum, dust and debris from lenses, they do it in one or two swipes. They do it without using a chemical cleaner. They do it 100% lint free! They’re thin too, that means they get all the way to the edge of lenses. And wouldn’t you know, we found them at the birthplace of microfiber, Toray Industries in Japan! After meeting with Toray we had a better understanding of why these cloths are so effective, how they’re manufactured under strict ISO protocols and how Toray is committed to providing consistent quality.
Make the discovery that we made, see clearly through whatever you’re looking through, buy yours now!